黑龙江时时彩技巧-皇恩娱乐,凤翥鸾翔美度，黑龙江时时彩官网投注上全狐网、时时彩计划软件网页版、鼷腹鹪枝 ，马上看花通时合变迭床架屋六根清静 九转功成围城里塔瓦雷斯采油厂鳄鱼皮错判，分东西科技大学。
毫无沥血叩心心若死灰虾兵蟹将，金针度人。 冷峰卡牌不关注，内蒙古时时彩开奖走势图百度百度定餐那场戏 ，贝尔避影敛迹拿刀弄杖左顾右眄思潮起伏气体压缩，割绒、时时彩概率分析软件、文化报。 菠萝油演绎间不容缕。
ABOUT SLOAN PARK
Located just east of the Loop 101 freeway, Sloan Park (formerly Cubs Park) is just minutes away from all of the attractions that can be found throughout Mesa. Between the 15,000-seat ballpark and 7 practice fields, Chicago Cubs fans will be closer than ever to the Spring Training action they've always coveted. Located on what was once a golf course, recycled sod and replanted trees were used throughout the 140-acre complex. The park plays host to numerous Cactus Leage games, while additional action can be seen on side practice fields throughout Spring Training. Sloan Park will offer fans affordable price points for watching their favorite team, with ticket prices ranging from $9-$40.
Want to see what Cubs Spring Training is like in Mesa, Arizona, just hit the play button on the video below.
AMENITIES & DESIGN
- A high definition 28ft(h) x 88ft(w) video board.
- 9,200 fixed seats, 4,200 lawn seats, and 1,600 party deck/hospitality seats.
- Stadium features luxury suites and 2 party decks with catering, and excellent field views.
- Left Field Budweiser Party Deck, with rooftop seating.
- Six practice fields, one half-field, agility field, and additional training facilities.
- State-of-the-art workout facility, the largest in the Cactus and Grapefruit Leagues.
- Novelty, concession, and rest room areas located throughout the facility.
- Press box equipped with 7 TV/Radio booths.
- Six parking lots with approximately 5,000 spaces located throughout the 140-acre site, all perfect for tailgating.
- Pathway from Cubs' Clubhouse to the ballpark, where fans get a close look at players.
- Kids Zone with fun activities located beyond Center field wall.
- Club beyond Right field wall, serving beverages and food.
- Citrus Park, located beyond the Center field wall.
- Food Trucks lined up beyond the Center field wall during games, offering unique cuisine offered throughout Arizona.
The $99 million dollar Spring Training and Player Development Complex was designed by Populous, and constructed by Hunt Construction Group.
The approximately 140-acre site holds a 15,000 capacity ballpark, 7 practice fields, a city park, and a state-of-the-art workout facility and office space. In addition, game day parking will accommodate spots for nearly 5,000 vehicles.
Since breaking ground in July of 2012 nearly 2,300workers and tradesmen have put in over 1,750,000 man hours of work at the site. Their year-and-a-half of work included:
- Using 1,802 tons of structural steel, and 394 tons of miscellaneous steel
- Pouring 13,000 cubic yards of concrete
- Planting 1,079,486 square feet of turf
Fans walking the complex will notice 850 newly planted trees, in addition to over 8,000 new shrubs. While they will likely be unaware of the 33 miles of underground utilities, they can see many of the 5,000installed light fixtures all throughout the property.
MESA RIVERVIEW PARK AT SLOAN PARK
- Park features two playgrounds, one for younger children and one for older children.
- Each playground includes slides, climbing walls and play panels.
- On the edge of the park surrounding the playground is a 300 ft. natural linear climbing wall with a slide entry and fort.
- The big rope climbing tower is the world's largest, stretching 50 feet in the air.
- There is also a 75 foot kids zip line.
- For the summer months, the park includes a splash pad and shaded picnic area.
- Straight ahead is the new and improved Riverview Lake.
- Includes urban fishing nodes
- Lake is bordered by a pedestrian boardwalk and a lake pavilion for events,
- Three bridges can be used to cross over the lake.
- The north side of the lake features a wonderful show fountain.
- The Paseo is a palm tree lined walk way, which connects Riverview Park and Sloan Park.
- 9.35 acre lot north of the Paseo.
- This is the future home for the 175 room Sheraton Mesa Hotel. The hotel will include a restaurant, bar, spa, pool and a 12,000 sq. ft. Conference Center.
- Construction will start June 30, 2014 with a date to complete construction in February 2015.
- Room for future retail stores and restaurants.
- South from the Paseo, in the tailgate zone is 6.44 acres that will be used for soccer fields and parking for spring training games.
Hey Cubs Fans - follow @CubsinMesa on Twitter throughout the Spring Training season!